Translate

Friday, December 16, 2005

3 Months

This morning..when i was sipping my hot cup of coffee i realised something.......went back 3 months and saw myself sitting in the train to New Delhi..then in the cab to Gurgaon...lot was happening at that point of time in my mind....had no idea what will happen in future.....wished myself luck....and told myself to try my best.....took me one whole month of uncertainty and lot of self motivation until i got a job...........
now i have completed 3 months away from home....my dear ones.....it has been quite a journey so far.......i miss home.....miss mom....miss dad...everyone..!!....its just the begining..still there is lot to achieve..and a long way to go...hoping to do some real fine job!!

................

I had no shoes and complained until I met a man who had no feet.
-----Anonymous

5 comments:

Eva said...

The Almighty always takes care of people who have the guts to take the first step with self motivation....
.....And the love and blessings of the loved ones are omnipresent...

has been quite sometime since I saw "my dear ones"...miss them too

GAGAN said...

work is going fine boss...!!wahan kaa kya haal hai?.....chapai kaisi chal rahi hai?

o said...

whats "chapai" ? ;-)

GAGAN said...

hehe..ask darpan!!

_ said...

chapai!! :D wo to kabhi bhi khatam nahi ho sakte hai.. per yes that;s a very emotional feeling a few days back i completed my first month in london!! it just feels like i have been here forever.. well we all get used to it!!!