Translate

Friday, February 24, 2006

Tagged!

sorry ppl..posting after quite a long gap....been a bit pareshaan lately....anyways getting back to the tag...its the tag i received from Guru....

Ten Years Ago
-i was in school, sitting in my classroom waiting for the lunch hour bell!!

Five Years Ago
-it was year 2000
-enrolled for the graduation programme
-spent alot of time at "The Inter.Net", net was never so handy!!

Last One Year
-thought alot career wise
-completed my masters
-moved to Gurgaon
-got a job
-got a bike (which doesnt sound like a GENERATOR)

Yesterday
-Went to work
-solved few tricky problems
-came back home...
-had dinner at my cousin brother's place


Five Yummy Things
-Maa ke haath kaa bana khana (miss you mom)
-Chicken tandoori that dad prepares.....(damn this bird flu)(miss you too dad)
-maggi noodles with capsicum in it
-beer with paneer tikka (yeah i do like few things in veggie category)
-Chocolate excess at Barista


Five Songs i know by heart
-none (man am hopeless!!)

Five Things I'd do if i had money
-buy a suzuki hayabusa
-buy a good house
-go for a world tour
-Thinking
-still thinking

Places I Escape To
-Never do the escape act....

TV Shows
- dont have a TV right now

5 Things I Can Live Without

-The damn cabs and the cab drivers
-traffic jams
-an idiot co-worker
-a broken indicator of my bike
-delhi's summer temperature

5 Favourite Ethnic Cuisines

-anything which looks at me and shouts "AM INDIAN"

4 comments:

_ said...

hehe good one D, let me be the first one to comment!! (well your doesnt sound like a generator.. ok ... granted. BUT THE FREAKIN BIKE SOUNDS LIKE A BLENDER!!!)

_ said...

btw ur tag debt is increasing. u need to spend wasting time in stuff like work etc and concentrate more on your blogging ghahahaha

o said...

These Tag's are so cool....intresting to know what each of us were doing at each of these milestones in our lives... :)

Ps: '5 Favourite Ethnic Cuisines
-anything which looks at me and shouts "AM INDIAN"' - I do hope the this excludes humans - hehehe :)

GAGAN said...

at least a blender doesnt bother the neighbourhood as much as a generator!!