Translate

Friday, May 26, 2006

Different Expressions...

After countless kilometers on road on my bike and listening to countless types of honk tones. Somehow in a very funny manner i have categorized them.....
sweet little honk: "I am here!"
a desparate honk: "C'mon dude what wud u take to get out of my way"
a musical honk: "am cool!am cool!...cant u see am cool!"
really angry(trying to overtake) : oi jackass, whay the f have u not checked your bloody mirror after i switched my bleeding lights on?’
serious ones (of a big container truck passing by): "you dont want to get crushed by me..do you?and you are giving me way..aren't you??"
a lound honk of a bike around midnight on an empty road: "Man i can honk!!...Yeeeeeeeehaw......i can honk!!"

1 comment:

_ said...

hehe!!! ah!! i miss my bike * S I G H *