Translate

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

its tough.....



talking about its being tough another thing that comes in my mind is the MTV Roadies 5.0 auditions.....the judges Nikhil and Raghu are literally kicking some serious a**es. I get goose bumps while watching every episode.
Reason: Some real dumbo candidates....and two really pi**ed of judges.
I actually saw a signboard in the delhi audition episode or i think it was kolkata...it was placed right outside the audition hall and it said "Beware, judges are in a bad mood today!!"....seriously...the craziest thing to do right now is to show up in a roadies audition right in front of Nikhil and Raghu!!

4 comments:

Eva said...

Dude, trust me..it'll be fun daring for the auditions...
(P.S. did I tell u this is the way the first few days go in my institute!!!)

Unknown said...

Awwww I so miss Roadies :( Cant you record them for me and then post them down???? PLEASE!

Unknown said...

OOOO no need to record! Its all on You Tube... Yaay!

You Tube rocks! :)

GAGAN said...

i was about to tell you that....:)