Translate

Friday, February 22, 2008

At 23....

am not talking about someone's age...not even some batsmans's score. yesterday my bike clocked 23Ks and my car clocked 2.3K today.

Hows Bike doing: the way a P150 is supposed to do. kicking B**t!! One Km of warm up lap in the morning and then ready to rumble. Amazing mileage added with a smooth ride. Even after numerous servicings spanning over 2.5 years the service center guy always tells me "sir, this time you must get that leg guard up" ..my reply as always remains "kidding me?"...that reminds me..its service time again!! Someone suggested, its high time to sell your bike....get a new one..may be go for a exchange...i somewhat agree with that.....lets see how it goes. A phone cam pic taken in 2005:



Hows Car doing: the way a new hyundai i10 machine is supposed to do. kicking B**t!! Few meters of warm up and its ready to make my day!! After first service mileage actually improved a notch as expected, amazing balance and dynamics are worth mentioning. Went out on a trip to jaipur with that and that also straight after first service......a memorable drive!!


I hope both of them keep kicking....:)

1 comment:

Sajal said...

hmmmmmm..........lot's of kicking happening arround you....I need to keep myself safe :-D