Translate

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

3 Years

Its been some time since i last posted. I had to do this today as it is an important day for me. Recently i completed three years here in down town Gurgaon. Its been quite hussled up three years, lots of goods, quite a few disappointments...success...losses....victories..defeats..everything. So what next?
Next can be anything!!...last three years have been very fruitful and learnt alot..personally and professionally. But a time comes when one needs to move a bit to the next step..move ahead and i think i also might get the urge to move on for better things..for more stuff to learn..for better future for me and my life partner. Its just a little thought in a corner of the mind right now..but might grow big and become a decision.
I might sound like...i have changed or something..but am still that irritating one with a special attachements with Bikes...with a special liking for cars.....with an unbeatable inclination towards chinese cuisine....with an attitude that sometimes crops up (no regrets on this).
And with that ...on this important day on behalf of everyone i know...i wish myself..a very happy birthday!!

And here is another 4 wheeler that i test drove in recent times...


Dont ask about the top speed, the mileage and the horse power. it just had 4 wheels a steering and a crappy engine!!

3 comments:

Eva said...

Happy birthday handsome!!! :)

Sajal said...

Happy Birthday bro and I'm so so sorry for being late (I continued my "Dissapointment" streak)

By the way....... aine main apni shakal nihaar raha hai kya???

Piyush Raj Sinha said...

Belated Happy Birth Day Dude ...!!

As usual I am always late in wishing you all.. Apologies from me. Take Care..!!