Translate

Saturday, January 24, 2009

i20 - Test Drive

We finally got the the chance of test driving on this new set of 4 wheels.
We were anticipating a great experience and we were not a bit disappointed after the drive.
First of all, the driver's zone is very comfortable and spacious. Its so infectious that after just a 10 minute drive when i got back into my i10 it felt like a cramped dubba for a moment.
Now the handeling, very easy and smooth. The gearbox has improved quite a few notches in this version and gear change was almost effortless.
The navigator experience was also great if i go by my wife's words. She was very comfortable on the left front seat. She has also checked the driver's seat and am sure she would also enjoy driving this one.
I floored the engine for a brief duration and car was galloping in response. Fine bit of power i would say.
A U turn: no issues faced.
I also tried my right-hand steering style on it and i was as comfortable as i am in my i10. The steering wheel feels a bit less in radius, not sure about that though.
The suspensions and overall reaction to sharp bumps was quite good as the car sailed through smoothly.
All the little bits of navigation and cockpit items are stylish and sophisticated as per my preference.
This car is a sure shot blockbuster.

No comments: