Translate

Sunday, July 20, 2008

why so serious?...

Have been in a unsettled frame of mind lately...so decided to unwind a bit and we decided to catch "the dark knight" on sunday.
It turned out to be one very fine Batman movie, and i think the best i have ever seen.


Heath ledger raised the bar significantly as far as "Joker" is concerned, infact the person sitting next to me in the theater was talking to his friend and i overheard it, he said "Jack Nicholson is nothing", and i second that. Jack played the "Joker" last time the character appeared on the screen.
Action sequences are getting better and better on Batman standards and that was awesome.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hummm Really?

Have you seen Hancock?- Dont its RUBBISH- either that or my expectations were just too high :(

GAGAN said...

havent seen it...but what i have heard from almost everyone is pretty much the same...RUBBISH

Unknown said...

Well I waited and waited for your review before I go see it- but you didn’t- GRRRR your fault . So you own me £6 (refund for not reviewing film before I went and watched it) hehe
x